Surgical gown, non-sterile, for single use, Performance Level Standard acc. EN 13795-1:2019 and Level 2 acc. ANSI/AAMI PB70 Classification. Blue, 4-ply (SMMS), Size XL, 120 x 150 cm, 40 g/m2, suitable for interventions in non-sterile areas with mainly low fluid levels. Medium weight, breathable material for a balanced combination of protection and comfort.
- Medical Device Class I
- Size XL, 120 x 150 cm, weight per unit area 40 g/m2
- 4-ply (PP spunbond inner and outer layers, double layer of PP meltblown)
- With overlapping back section, side ties q,
Velcro fastener in the neck area and additional straps for flexible adjust- ment of the neckline
- Wrist closure made from tricot cuffs
- Bacterial penetration (wet): ≥ 2.8b*
- Microbial cleanliness / Bioburden (KBE/100 cm2): ≤ 300*
- Water permeability (cm H2O): ≥ 20*
- Bursting strength (dry/wet, kPa): ≥ 40*
- Tensile strength (dry/wet, N): ≥ 20*
- SU = 1 pc.
- Per carton 100 SU = 100 pcs.*according to requirements of EN 13795-1:2019